We are taking all the required precautions with the Troy Boys Soccer program during the pandemic. The following actions are being implemented to keep our players, coaches and staff healthy:
Player Guidelines (During Training)
If a player feels ill, or anyone in their home is ill, please stay home!
* Health Survey. Students that are coming to after-school practice and have not been at school that day must fill out the survey that all students fill out when they do attend school. The survey is here:
We also have QR codes around the practice facility where students can fill out the survey.
* Temperature Checks.
* Masks Required on Field.
* Physical Distanced.
* Bring Your Own Water.
* No Spectators on Field.
Spectator Guidelines (Game Days)
We are excited that our District is allowing spectators at our games. Here are the guidelines for guests:
* 2 guests per game (must be 18+ yrs old)
* Must be immediate family member in same household as student
* Only those whose names are on the list will be admitted
* Tickets are non-transferable
* Please bring a form of identification to be admitted
* Names must be submitted by noon on game day
* Please submit one form for each game
* Masks covering your nose and mouth must be worn at all times on campus
* Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the field.
* To ensure a safe environment, parents/guardians will be asked to leave the field area at the conclusion of their child’s game.
Spectators wishing to attend a game must fill out the Guest List Form below by NOON on the day of the game:
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this time.